Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fun day

Well, it was a fun day today.  Got up a little late today,  and missed my walk.  Have to work on that.  lol
Ended up at the kitchen table for most of the day looking for a job and applying several places.  I'm praying that I get a job.
Then I went out and helped dad build a rabbit hutch, which took most of the rest of the day and into the evening.  Here are some pics of it...professionally built..:)



the girls got some hay and lined the inside of the bottom before we placed the rabbits inside.  They went and hid right away.  Once they get used to the new surroundings, then I should be able to get a good picture of them playing.  later on that though..  We tied it off to a tree so the deer, the wind or other creatures won't knock it over..

While we were working on the cage, a turtle showed up.  we played with him for a while and then accidentally dropped a couple black cherries and he got a hold of them and went to town munching them down.  we have a turtle getting into the shop, so we marked him with a #9 and a happy face to see if he is the same one...




I think he needs to wipe his face...:)

after we got thru with the cage and the turtle we went in and watched episodes of Smallville and in the background, more fireworks going off...so I went outside and snapped some more pictures.  I'm going to put a couple here and the rest will be in facebook album...hope you enjoy!!!!




I threw the moon in on the last couple with no extra charge to you.  :)  Many more on facebook if you like..

pictures

the view is always clear
unless your out of focus
with a push of the button
again its clear, no fuzz

snapping pictures left and right
no film to waste if bad
now only a delete button to push
in the old days it was so sad

everyone has a digital camera
everyone thinks they are a pro
point and shoot digital phones
uploading them on the go

so watch out everywhere you go
on facebook you will find your face
probably doing something you shouldn't have
in an embarrassing time or  place

don't say I didn't warn you
cause I'm behind the camera you see
looking for the awkward moment
to facebook it will be

j

No comments:

Post a Comment