Sunday, June 5, 2011

My first attempt

It has been a busy few months.  From moving out of state, my daughter getting married, starting my own business, clearing out tree's to build a pond, resurfacing the pool, having a water well added to the property and returning to being a Music director at my parents Baptist church.

The job market in the Denver area is really, really bad.  I have been out of work since June of last year.  The jobs that are available don't want to hire someone who made the amount of money per year that I have made.  I have had two jobs over the last 24 years, so my work history is good.  So what did I do?  Well, I started my own Photography business.  Along with helping my brother with his Video Production company and helping a very good friend with his Moving business has kept me in food and gas for my truck.  Many thanks to them both, Tim and Larry.

I'm moving back to Udall, Kansas and will be helping my parents with anything that they can use help doing and I will be looking for a job while working at the church and continuing my photography business.  The photo's on this blog link you to my photography page and I included a picture of my brother, Tim behind the camera and it will link you to his web site.

I would like to give credit to    for inspiring me to start this blog.  I enjoy following her blog.  This first blog will be a little bit full of all the information needed to just know what is going on but I hope to include interesting information and photo's as we move forward that will keep you coming back.

below I've placed some photo's that cover some of the things that I've been doing for the last few months.  Enjoy

Jay





No comments:

Post a Comment